The Pensaki checklist for successful handwritten campaigns:
1.Relevance of content, without publicity or a plain sales pitch, but a really personal message. Keep it simple stupid/short.
2. Data quality and qualification of the recipients (relevant target group, correct form of address, postal address, etc.)
3. Authenticity of the handwriting / cursive & quality of the used stationery as an expression of appreciation
4. The sender is a person and not a company
5. Exclusivity of the "handwritten" channel, i.e. the recipient doesn't get the same message per email ...
6. Include a "Call to action" („Be our guest“, „Get in touch with me“, etc.)
7. Use real post stamps.
A handwritten mailing can be realized quickly with Pensaki. But even the prettiest handwriting will only make an impact on the recipient if the message feels right. That is why you should invest enough time and work on the form and content of your text. Avoid strung-together phrases and don't annoy your reader with PR sayings. The handwritten mailing by Pensaki offers a unique chance: The external shape draws the attention of the reader. Rely on the KISS formula (Keep it short & Simple) – short sentences, relevant content and addressing the reader personally shows your appreciation of the other person. Present a clear “Call to action” (“Be my guest.”, “Get in touch with me.”, “Support me with...”), show that you are grateful or show your appreciation (“It was nice meeting you.”, “I'm looking forward to our project.”) or congratulate sincerely.
We'll gladly advise you, so that also your Pensaki mailing can be a tremendous success.