Basics: Import Checklist
1. You have used the provided xls template, without making any modifications?
1.1 you did not erase the first sheet, right?
1.2 you did not change the order of the sheets, right?
1.3 you did not change the format of the second sheet, right?
2. Your data does not include any "fancy" special characters?
3. Did you verify that the total number of characters per cells is NEVER exceeding the allowed maximum field length, including editing characters such as comma and spacings? The Pensaki App will automatically cut-off all data that is exceeding the field lenght limitation.
4. The text does not include any non-printing characters?
5. Did you check that the salutations/greetings are correct, possibly adding a comma at the end?
By the way, Microsoft Excel is a great application for anyone who has to work with a lot of numbers, but its usefulness actually extends beyond large databases; it can do a lot of great things with text, too.
Usefull Excel text formulas include: