Pensaki provides you with two ways to transfer your data.
Pensaki is an online service, i.e. your total order experience is online. Therefore please do NOT send us any of your data by email.
Import file requirements: mandatory stuff
- → The Pensaki App exclusively accepts the provided .xls import templates - no other files will be accepted during the import process.
- → Please carefully ready the "READ ME" page within the provided import template and DO NOT ERASE the first sheet.
- → Don't use any fancy file names when re-naming the import file. The Pensaki App doesn't like special characters within the file names. e.g. this file will not be possible to import - e.g. this file will never be accepted: Österreich-Kunden-Übungen®-V1.xlsx
Data requirements: mandatory stuff (how to avoid bad data)
- → You need to eliminate all the very fancy special characters such as º ©Ω‡ ¶ ¿®
- → Make sure that field maximum field length The Pensaki App will automatically cuts-off any excess data.
- → Make sure that all data excludes non-printing characters.
Try your best to avoid words with CONSECUTIVE CAPITAL LETTERS - also in names - it's simply looks bad when "handwritten".